• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Right Enough; Brennen

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The bay roan doesn’t have to wait long; in fact it kind of reminds him of his first visit to Ischia. Although that time his mother had sent him and he had come to hear about the mystery she had not cared to explain; today he wants to reverse the roles. A bit at least. He has something to say himself after all.

Soon as he stands, the bay winged stallion walks up closer to the gold-streaked red one, assessing him as if hoping for an excuse to beat the living hell out of Arthas for it - alas, Leilan would not have been such a willing prisoner if the dapple grey so much had tried to touch him, so he left the kingdom more out of spite and hurt pride than anything else.
    Which is why he thinks he should return and smooth things over, if Brenne will allow it.

”That thought crossed my mind more than once before, too. Maybe some fairy put a ‘hit me’ mark on him, you think?” he pikes - oh, really a few months isn’t long enough to rock him off the joker boat. There’s not much that can shake him; although they did get under his skin eventually.

”To be honest, it’s only their alliance with Sylva I think is really dangerous.” he slides in his assessment of the situation. ”Since me, Arthas has recruited two more stallions, one of which barely an adult with the smell of Tephra still on him, the other a former Nerinian, but I guess he is potentially dangerous. Oh and - I believe Arthas was trying to convince me to stay as a resident more than he wanted me as a defiant prisoner, so there’s that too.” he adds in. Truth be told, it would be almost too easy to blend back in, and pretend he just escaped for to gain a proper rank and stop them from calling him prisoner all the time.

”It’s kind of weird though. They kept referring to Ischia stealing from them multiple times as if this steal of me was some power show-off, but when I talked to them about it, their diplomat Taria said something about stealing from Sylva, so the Loessians truly think themselves one with their neighbours. I kinda doubt anyone from the forest would care so deeply for those in the hills but, perhaps Jesper knows. I haven’t yet had the opportunity to look around Sylva myself.” he muses. It did really seem strange to him as he had told them multiple times. But perhaps Brennen knew of more steals than he. Or something else he had missed.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Brennen]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Right Enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:10 PM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Brennen - 05-27-2018, 03:32 PM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 05-28-2018, 09:02 AM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Brennen - 06-08-2018, 12:06 PM
    RE: Right Enough; Brennen - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 03:44 PM