• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    His mother is quick enough to find him, perhaps she patrols the borders just to make sure she never misses out on a family member visiting. When she gives him a quick habitual hug, his chestnut father also shows, just a little later, which makes the bay roan grin at him as a greeting behind his mother’s head. But she retreats quickly for once, and comments that he stinks.

Leilan sighs theatrically. Apparently rolling around the Ischian sand and swimming the high tide was not enough to fully get rid of it. ”Probably will, for a while.” He makes a face.

He ignores the demon thing as much as he can, and focuses on Hestoni. ”There’s only one there and I’m not sure she’s even into our half of society.” he winks at his almost-equally-of-a-joker-father. At least, Taria had shown no emotion to his pretty damn good looks, which was unusual. It was slightly disappointing, but perhaps he just hadn’t tried hard enough. He wasn’t planning on staying in Loess after all. ”You look pretty good for a dead guy, though. Perhaps you should try.” he laughs, ignoring whatever face his mother makes at that, because she should know it is a joke, and Toni would never leave her side, they all know.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Scorch] @[Hestoni]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:27 PM
    RE: I shall hail thee - Hestoni, Scorch - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 12:14 PM