• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One song from you - Breckin

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Nerine is full of women, and children too these days, as spring usually gives all these women babies. At his brief thought at the spotted mare, he'd thought of that, too, but recalled with relief that she had not seemed with child when he last saw her at the Tournament (though if she'd wanted to she could have hid it and maybe he could not tell. He has never paid full attention to a woman bearing a child, simply because they will never pay attention to him in return). Why this reliefs him slightly bothered him, causing him to a stop.

As if recalling her alone had summoned her, the white and dotted's voice catches up with him, sounding confused and blunt. His ears swivel back at the sudden sound, he'd been too lost in thought to hear or smell her approach, and it's like suddenly she's here too soon to call upon him, and for a moment his heart flutters with a fear-excitement he cannot place. Slightly out of breath, he releases a long breath before turning his head (eyes still a bit wider than usual for a short moment, until he blinks). "I thought of something. And I didn't expect you here." Not that he hadn't expected her in Nerine, he knew she would be here, she'd told him as much and the Tournament had him be sure about it. But he hadn't thought she would be this close, close to the touch of a hot exhaled breath, in fact, he'd only have to reach out a little...

But no. She probably wouldn't appreciate that. Besides, he'd have to do his best to uphold his irritable reputation, even though she had said before that she hadn't thought him so irritating as maybe another would. As he tilts his head then, he looks her over, pretend-innocently. "So why exactly are you following me around?"
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Breckin]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:42 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 05-26-2018, 03:58 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 04:14 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 05-29-2018, 08:32 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-23-2018, 08:52 AM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 06-23-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-23-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 06-23-2018, 06:18 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-24-2018, 07:44 PM