• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  One song from you - Breckin

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The spotted mare responds well to his small quips, returning a smile or something close enough to it that he knows she did actually, secretly enjoy that. Good to know - he intends to tease her more often, and not (only) with words.

His inviting three steps forwards active her, but not in the way he expected or intended. She lets her pretty smile fall, drop into a frown, calls him to a halt. He turns back to watch her, curiously, questioningly, and a little afraid. ”What’s wrong?” he demands to know. He needs to know, because whatever he did or said must be made amends for because he really needs her to be here, to be happy, and most of all not be angry with him for an unknown reason. She wouldn’t be angry would she?

His split-second panic is intensified when she trots up close to him and stares him down, and then deflates in the heartbeat she asks about Loess. Oh. ”Nobody told you.” he concludes softly, his voice sounding both relieved, puzzled by that idea, and mesmerizing, musing to himself rather than talking to her. He blinks and looks at her apologetically. ”I didn’t contact you here for some time, because Arthas thought it a great idea to steal me to hold prisoner in Loess, as an example.” he smirks a little, attempting to bring it lightly. While for him, personally it had been a hardship to not be able to go out, venture about, and most importantly tell anyone, bodily he was just fine, they hadn’t wanted to harm him. He was just a prize to be displayed on the cabinet, polished to shine for them for a while, to carry the measage that Loess should not be messed with. But hell, it was so boring to be a prize, shiny and taken care of, but having no say in where to go.

He shrugs. ”As you can see that’s nothing to worry about. I escaped, so now I’m back in the game.” Whatever the game was, he’d play. He attempts a smile. She wouldn’t be worried about it would she?
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Breckin
    One train post for you
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-22-2018, 03:42 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 05-26-2018, 03:58 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-26-2018, 04:14 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 05-29-2018, 08:32 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 02:51 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-23-2018, 08:52 AM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 06-23-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-23-2018, 05:39 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Leilan - 06-23-2018, 06:18 PM
    RE: One song from you - Breckin - by Breckin - 06-24-2018, 07:44 PM