• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

F R E A K S H O W [Drax/Kwartz]
    Modicum Mortem needs to strengthen his ranks. 

He has strong, willing warriors on his side, but they were of no use to him if they could not fight, if they could not win He calls two of the younger ones today, bringing them to the center of the forest. They’re both fine young stallions, with the blood of warriors coursing through their veins. 

“Drax, meet Kwartz. Kwartz, meet Drax,” He begins, a wicked grin stretching across his face. “Now that we’re acquainted, I want you to practice your battling skills. I want you to show me what you’re made of, fight like you mean it. Whichever one of you wins, well, you will be rewarded. The loser will have to battle again.” 

He looks between them, then steps away. “Go on now, get to it.
    Modicum Mortem

@[Drax] @[Kwartz] completely optional to reply! Just thought it might be fun/good practice for you guys to mock Wink
    Posting OOC, but yes, I'm down for a "friendly" mock if @[Nicole] is!
    @[Bruja] yess! Im on away until monday but if you want to get a post up I will reply
    Nolin
    Sabrina|Serabi|Vita