• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

characters and what is up
    @[Sid] Ardashir is around but I do not know what I want to do with him. I kind of got hammered with the stress of work and lost grip of what I wanted for him. With a good enough plot or just random postings and not worrying what people think about my posts I could bring him back. 

Moonfeather is away until further notice. No one is plotting with her and I don't know how to start her down the path I was thinking for her. 

Kindred is away until I can find time to bring her back. She has a complex story I want for her and I need to find a way to start it. 

Ty for your time.  Heart Heart
    Ardashir-Nerine
    Kindred- Loess
    Whatever you have muse for my love, there's plenty going on in Nerine for him to get busy with <3 I will keep him on the board for sure! Thanks for letting me know!
    :)
    uhh i can plot with him!! we can plot him with wishbone (;