• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kagerus
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    The sudden ice of the water brings a delighted grin to Ivar’s dark face, the hairs on his barely covered skin standing on end from the cold and unexpected arousal. The warmth radiates from her skin in the frigid water, and his hand that is not wrapped around her neck releases her fingers to slide along the raised gooseflesh of her arm. Almost everything about her is unfamiliar in these shapes, but Ivar would recognize the black fervor in her eyes in any skin. It’s mirrored in his own expression, and in the hand that drifts lower down her pale body, ghosting against the skin of her ribcage, her hip, heading lower still.

Ivar bends his neck, tilting his head toward hers as he pulls her closer. He can almost taste the sigh of submission he knows is coming, and then the world drops out from under him.

There is no water, just cool air and a rapidly approaching stretch of hard grey. Muscle memory as a horse seems to have translated into this shape as well, and he lands with his palms out, though the impact drives his chin into the ground as well, and the concrete rips at every inch of his exposed flesh. Ivar rolls to his back with a low hissing: “Fuuuuuck.”

Something is wrong with his hands, he realizes, and holds them up in front of his face to see the flesh peeling away from them. A glance up reveals a Kagerus smiling just out of reach, her words of a moment ago (I promise not to hurt you) seemingly forgotten. Ivar closes one hand over the other, pressing the bleeding appendages to his chest as though the pressure might stop here.

“Come down here and say please,” he says through gritted teeth. “And I might think about it.”

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kagerus - by Ivar - 06-21-2018, 11:16 PM