• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

could i use you as a warning sign - kagerus
    I V A R
    promising everything i do not mean
    With his hands cradled to his chest, he stares up at Kagerus. She is still floating, suspended in the water that stretches impossibly tall and still. Her hair drifts in the current and despite the flayed skin of his hands the need to twine his fingers through it doesn’t diminish at all. It would cling to him like seaweed, he knows. Slick and cold and thick, and a pulling back a handful of it would bare the pale column of her throat to his hungry mouth.

He’s imagining that when the empty sky is suddenly much closer than it had been, and Kagerus disappears entirely.

To Ivar, who has never seen a ceiling, the sensation is akin to being trapped in a cave. Even on his back, he can see the crimson stark against the grey, and he rolls to his feet. That’s the way out, he knows, it must be.

But does he need to leave?

This was a dream, after all. What is the point of going anywhere if he’ll never really move?

Kagerus had shown her cards too early, and despite the monsters snarling on the reverse side Ivar still remembers her hand. He’s smiling when he hears her voices amid the whispers, and he cranes his still damp head at the ceiling. Ivar isn’t sure where she is – or if she’s not here at all – but he doesn’t doubt she can hear him.

“I said I wanted to see your dreams,” he says, though he remembers not to shout it only as the words begin to leave his mouth. “This is what you dream of? I think I’d rather have the empty sea.”

I know my lies could not make you believe
    in my dark times, baby this is all I could be
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

u r so scary but ivar is weird

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a warning sign - kagerus - by Ivar - 06-22-2018, 12:07 AM