• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drip drip drop [ Open to any]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The last two seasons had been a little less kind for the roaned bay stallion. He'd been a prisoner, and prisoners are simply not allowed to do much, and it's exactly that which will always get him nervous, edgy, or otherwise on his toes. No, he didn't like it. In the end, he'd been snarky at everyone even daring to make comments on Ischia, or the fact that he was indeed a prisoner, so they were probably all lucky that he had gotten out.

Well, he had it timed excellently of course. With not too many men about and one of the two women nearing childbirth or even already in labour (who happened to be their best tracker) one could say it would be easy enough. Still, he had to await the time in the forest, until he was able to come forward to claim his freedom and frankly it was a time full of nervousness.

So now he took every single opportunity to visit the common lands, or anyone really. And when his stocky-bred form stumbled upon a herd of elk, he wasn't surprised, what with it being spring and all. What did surprise him was the form of a white mare between them. Stopping in his tracks which would have taken him around the herd, he tilted his head at the mare. Surely a draft breed like his own mother, but shining white like a moon (markings excluded). He always dares to approach a mare, of course, and so he steps forward boldly. "Good day, miss. May I know how it seems that you are herding the elk?" It was a curious thing, after all.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Moonfeather] Hello to all the single ladies! (;
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 05-27-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-25-2018, 02:47 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 07-04-2018, 02:30 PM