• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drip drip drop [ Open to any]
    Ivory painted mare shook her frame after standing the dead grass, and random sticks falling from her coat. The roan stallion was looking her over. Moon looked over the stallion as well with his roan coloring and those shades of gold in his mane and tail. Moon took note of his own draft lineage that had mingled with other horse types.

Moon moved her ears back and forward in a perplexed manner as the stallion spoke. She was just a little confused, then again the mare had been alone for a while now. She might have just not been used to hearing another speak. He came closer as he spoke about the Herd stag. “ I guess if you are willing to. And, I am sure he would challenge you if I was a worthy prize to him.” The  shire lady took a moment to look around the area. The herd around them was mostly cows and their calves from last year. The larger bulls would gather closer to the herds as the rut grew near.

He called her love sick and offered up his name. Moon flicked her ears forward to attention and answered him, “ I am called MoonFeather. You make an interesting speaking companion Leilan. How do you think I am love sick?” She asked him and rolled her hips shifting the balance of weight from one of her back legs to the other. “ Or, it is you that are love sick and looking for something akin to that feeling of love?”

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 05-27-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 06-24-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-25-2018, 02:47 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 07-04-2018, 02:30 PM