• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drip drip drop [ Open to any]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    The mare responds to him very seriously. She copies his watching behaviour, but she has every right, he's a pretty handsome guy after all, he knows that. However when he addressed her, she seemed a little confused. Also, she didn't seem to catch up with what he was saying, but that was all right. He had a pretty white mare to talk to for today.

He closed in on her and assumed a regular talking distance, plus one step. He always does, to be honest; he likes to be a little closer. But no more than that, otherwise they always seem to get awkward and want to get away. Some do so immediately, others get nervous and try not to admit it. He's not sure what she will do, but when he talks about facing the herd stag, she says she's not a worthy prize to him, although not with so many words. Hmm. "His loss, then." he shrugs.

Her name then, is MoonFeather. He cocks his head a little, nods then. It seemed fitting. Her question proves however, that whatever joke he'd tried to make earlier failed miserably. "You just said you were following this herd around like a lovesick filly, did you not?" he tells her. He hates to have to break it to her, but that's better than leaving her in the dark and getting even worse confused looks. "But I guess you could call me lovesick too." he muses, a suddenly more serious expression to his face. His last meeting with Breckin didn't go so well, he'd said something that had upset her greatly, and he wasn't sure what it was. Why were women so hard to understand? Sure, for a day or two, he was always able to charm a lady - but when it came to long-term, he knew absolutely nothing. But he sure as hell wasn't going to ask his father about it. Hell no.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[MoonFeather]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 05-27-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-25-2018, 02:47 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 07-04-2018, 02:30 PM