• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Drip drip drop [ Open to any]
    Swung her tail around a moment as she had to think back on what she had said now. She tilted her eyes up and to the right as she thought back and with a long sigh lowered her head. “ I did say that.” She shook her head a little. “ I am sorry that I had forgotten that. Seems I am just a bit of an air head today.” Moon took note of just how close he had come to her but, the stallion had the sense to give her enough personal bubble space. Moon’s nostrils twitched some as she took in the stallions scent.

He mentioned that he might have been the love sick one. The scent of the stallion gave away little about him, other than he was a roamer. The painted mare was a rough as well. She did not stick to one place for long and that is how she liked it for now. “ So, what makes you so love sick?” She asked him. “ Do you not have a horde of mares following you around?” She had seen a couple stallions here and there in her travels and they seemed to either be chatting up a lady or two or being followed around by them. “ I hope I do not sound rude. I have just never spend much time in the company of stallions.

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 05-27-2018, 08:28 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 05-30-2018, 04:03 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-08-2018, 04:06 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 06-25-2018, 02:47 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by MoonFeather - 07-01-2018, 08:15 PM
    RE: Drip drip drop [ Open to any] - by Leilan - 07-04-2018, 02:30 PM