• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wreak Havoc || Any
    Kreep
    I am coming out more and more from my seclusion. Dynast continues to abuse (my bloody eyes has healed, and since been traded in for a deep cut across my lower lip. It hangs there, swollen and throbbing), and Mama continues to nurture. Each bruise and scar I come back with she kisses, telling me how handsome and strong they make me look. Oh yes, I like strong.

I’ve been practicing chameleoning myself within my surrounds. I mimic the ivory of the birch trees, I copy the orange and red of fallen leaves. I can just about copy anything around me.

Lost in my thoughts, I hardly see the curly-eared man. I run, head first, into his broad shoulder. I recoil, if only from the fact that he did not smell of my forest. Tiny ears pin back in fright. “Who are you?” I ask, letting a puff of air out from my nostrils.

God called in sick today

@[Tymber]

Messages In This Thread
    Wreak Havoc || Any - by Tymber - 05-27-2018, 09:41 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Any - by Kreep - 05-27-2018, 10:12 PM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Any - by Astarael - 05-28-2018, 11:56 AM
    RE: Wreak Havoc || Any - by Elise - 06-12-2018, 01:26 PM