• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

she could spit in the eyes of fools; any
    Cerseii
    The mare stands politely by as a number of horses soon begin to gather near her. She is well aware of this happening for this is why she is in the field but when she had stood alone, now a swell of thrive have happened upon her.

A small smile breaks the steel of her jaws, it curls her lips prettily. She is an elegant thing, (beautiful was a lackluster description) for a sculptor could not capture her finely made form in merely gold and the tears of God himself. The twitch of her lips are like an eclipse of the sun, haunting and unusual, as her bright blue eyes flicker from the soft womanly form of Lamb (Cerseii almost feels sorr for her), then her attntion lingers on Leilan with the streaks of sunrays in his man to contrast the dark points of his body then finally come to rest of the pegasus with the handsomely bold smirk and blinding hue.

Cerseii's lips split to a full smile.

"I am rather flattered for all of you to join me." She starts, her words clipped and well versed. The blue and white mare's eyes still linger on Wolfbane before she returns them to Lamb. "I'm Cerseii." She draws her own name from the tip toe of her silver tongue. "I am a forward woman. I seek a home I can grow in, a place where I will not be some mare who's purpose if to reproduce as the leader deems fitting." The bright blue sapphire of her gaze meets and moves to every horse's who stands before her. She wants it to be known that she is solid with her requirements. She is a smart mare and she is a handful. She will not settle for less than she feels is deserved by her. The daintily shaped skull of the blue and white woman holds high, perched and waiting for their replies, and if they can meet her need for achievement.
    she could spit in the eyes of fools
    The woman knows the hopelessness of being directionless. Her own way point ripped from her by the spit covered jowls that was Sylva. She feels for the child she watches, the little thing roaming through the field crowded by lusting men. She knew that feeling too. The feeling of being wanted, the feeling beauty brought upon one.  

Sapphire gaze travels with the girl until she comes to a stop and then milky limbs are pulling Lamb from the forest and into the bright sun that paints the field with an amber hue. 

The painted youngling comes to rest beneath a dog wood, and Lamb too finds solace in its shade. She remembers coming to this place long ago with her own mother, the feeling of joy surges. 

"Hello, I am Lavendel of Ischia."
    It was strange not being the heart of Sylva, even after all this time. It was strange even to not belong to Hyaline, not matter how often she returned to the mountain kingdom. 

"You are?"
    She hopes the girl is friendly, Lamb always one to try and make friends. Especially of those who she saw herself in. 

The sun lilts across the sky and leaves leaf shaped patterns across the buckskin of her coat. Her painted face cracks a smile and she is truly beautiful then, warm honey and milk. 
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Ah, the goodness of freedom. Or wait, is that a word? Well - whatever. The good part of this is he can roam the field, meadow, forest, and river, even Nerine. He wouldn't easily cross into Tephra somehow - it smells, it just does. He has nothing against Tephrans (only against Klaudius but he's not a true Tephran honestly), but the smell of ashes is just NOT his favourite.

What he rather likes instead, would be... Ah! Two pretty girls. That would be amazing, at least if they'll talk to him too.

He's in, or out of, luck when he hears Lamb introduce herself as Ischian. He awaits the blue mare's answer, then steps in to converse. "Hello there, ladies. Sorry to interrupt but... I don't think I've had the opportunity to meet you in Ischia yet." he tells the dunskin mare, eyes twinkling curiously. She doesn't seem a contender for a rank in the brotherhood - there's a certain type of girl that would, but this girl Lamb seems so soft - so perhaps she came to live with someone. Now he just needs to figure out who, of course, that he may tease them. "I'm Leilan. Also from Ischia, though I've been away too long." he adds, because heck, he's only once forgotten to introduce himself and not gotten a name in return, and it's been sticking with him for ever.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Cerseii] @[Lavendel] So, he can't resist two pretty girls talking obviously. Feel free to kick him out if you so want to (:
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

From above, the careening pegasus sees the familiar roan pattern of Leilan’s hide and he decides then and there to drop into the Field for a visit. His wings fold inward, allowing Wolfbane to dive for a moment before they spread once more, catching the breeze and letting him glide artfully to the ground some feet away from the trio.

The Loessian stallion is aware of the horses lingering here, some of which are more curious about his odd-looking patterns than others. He doesn’t blame them; the ragged stripes of glittering blue all along his body are strange enough without his golden undercoat to set them off. Still, his eyes never stray from the group and as Bane pulls up to join them, feathers ruffling closed at his sides, he catches the witty end of Leilan’s introduction.

Ever the charmer, that one.

“Leilan!” The gilded stallion laughs, coming to stop alongside him. “You aren’t bothering these two with your terrible jokes, are you?” He teases, shaking out his stiff, trojan-like mane. With a tilted smile that exposes a single fang, Wolfbane turns at first to nod to Lavendel, the mute brown-splashed white mare, and then to Cerseii, a mare that catches his eye not only for her splendid color choice (blue was his family’s trademark) but also because she seems to be the reason that they’ve all gathered.

“I’m Wolfbane,” He tells the rather mature-looking girl, raising a brow in curiosity, “from a place called Loess.”

WOLFBANE

@[Cerseii] @[Lavendel] @[Leilan]
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]
    Cerseii
    The mare stands politely by as a number of horses soon begin to gather near her. She is well aware of this happening for this is why she is in the field but when she had stood alone, now a swell of thrive have happened upon her.

A small smile breaks the steel of her jaws, it curls her lips prettily. She is an elegant thing, (beautiful was a lackluster description) for a sculptor could not capture her finely made form in merely gold and the tears of God himself. The twitch of her lips are like an eclipse of the sun, haunting and unusual, as her bright blue eyes flicker from the soft womanly form of Lamb (Cerseii almost feels sorr for her), then her attntion lingers on Leilan with the streaks of sunrays in his man to contrast the dark points of his body then finally come to rest of the pegasus with the handsomely bold smirk and blinding hue.

Cerseii's lips split to a full smile.

"I am rather flattered for all of you to join me." She starts, her words clipped and well versed. The blue and white mare's eyes still linger on Wolfbane before she returns them to Lamb. "I'm Cerseii." She draws her own name from the tip toe of her silver tongue. "I am a forward woman. I seek a home I can grow in, a place where I will not be some mare who's purpose if to reproduce as the leader deems fitting." The bright blue sapphire of her gaze meets and moves to every horse's who stands before her. She wants it to be known that she is solid with her requirements. She is a smart mare and she is a handful. She will not settle for less than she feels is deserved by her. The daintily shaped skull of the blue and white woman holds high, perched and waiting for their replies, and if they can meet her need for achievement.
    she could spit in the eyes of fools