• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'd apologise for bleeding on your shirt; {Lights}
    Black was exploring the fields just wondering around. When a scent was running through his veins. It was a different smell that he hadnt smelled in a while. He picked up the pace went towards the smell. As he was cresting a hill, he found a figure in the distance. He slowly approached her, not to startle her. He stepped forward showing off his big and dark body to this new mare. He reached his nose out greeting her. Hello m'lady my name is Black Ranger, who may you be?

He was wondering what this mare was looking for. Since she was in the field she may be there looking for a home. He was the King of the Island Resort. It was his paradise with white sands and the sound of crashing waves and seagulls. He looked at the figure before him, examining her and taking her in. She was a little wet thing, he couldnt help but feel bad for this mare. He had a very warm spot for her to warm up if she was interested.

He usually didnt be so forward but it looked like she could use some warmth and fast and the only thing he could think of would be by his body. He stood beside her letting her feel his warmth. He wasnt trying to be ignorant just trying to warm her. Wondering what has happened to this mare that she was wet and cold. She must of traveled a ways. He pointed towards the beach. I have a warm spot with lots of sun if you would be interested in going and getting warm?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i'd apologise for bleeding on your shirt; {Lights} - by Black Ranger - 06-23-2015, 04:37 PM