• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin
    It is only when their eyes meets, that she realises two things. One, that she was already smiling, and two, that seeing him makes her heart ache only more. It had shattered upon Klaudius leaving. He had left both hér and Kyveli. While upon seeing their girl he was supposed to have to felt the desire to stay. Instead, it had only looked like it made him run harder.

And thus, as she looks at Ivar, it is hard to ignore the hollow feeling inside of her, while, at the same time, the sight of the smoky black and white kelpie her makes her feel all warm. Kylin has never been shy of close proximity, and she does not start being it now. Soon she’s pressed up against him, her muzzle against his wet scales as he wraps himself around her. A soft sigh – both content and troubled – escapes past her lips and she is hesitant to meet his gaze as she pulls back.

His words are met with a shrug of her shoulders, and a flush as she looks at him through her lashes. “I guess I am different,” she murmurs, a soft smile at her lips. The love she has for her daughter has definitely changed something with her, and yet, she is still as lonely and lost as ever. “And yet, I am not..” Kylin’s gaze searches his amber one, dished head tiling to the side. Eyes that soon flutter closed, as she leans into his gentle touch, even lovers her head a little.

“The flowers?” she repeats after him, blinking her hazel eyes against the sunlight as she opens them again to look at Ivar. Her nose is slightly lifted, tasting the air like he did, then unable to not let a smile curl up the corners of her lips as something sparks in her eyes. “You mean the flowers who’s pollen you inhaled?” After that, he had vividly vowed to not like the flowers, or at least, that is how Kylin remembers. And the thought alone is enough to make her chuckle. She wants to tease him back in return, but his sweet affection and caresses have her flustered, and Kylin finds herself unable to hold his gaze any longer. “But.. But I like the flowers..” she murmurs, glancing up through her lashes to meet his gaze.

@[Ivar]
    Idk how me being sad turned Kylin into a sad pony..
    /hits post button, runs and hides/

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Kylin - 06-04-2018, 02:12 PM