• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin
    Both her ears flick forward as their gazes hold one another. She’s grinning right back at him, head tilted to the side ever so slightly. The longer she looks at him though, the harder it becomes to hold his gaze. Eventually she has to glance away, hiding it by playfully bumping her nose against his neck, as to non-verbally say to not tease her.

The action is repeated when he teases her again, whereas Kylin had been serious. Her lips part, nipping at this scaled hide, but never with the attention to really let her teeth sink into him. They only scrape lightly across his scaled throat. “Of course I am..” she mutters right back, with a shake of her head that sends her mane flying as she pulls back to look at him. Although her words are serious, it is impossible for the lavender and white woman to not let his playful spoken words affect her.

A high-pitched throaty sound escapes past her lips as his nip lands on her hip. Her hindquarters are raised ever so slightly, in a very small buck, as her ears flick backwards as she sends him an almost offended look. A look that reads; you-could-have-just-asked-too. Nevertheless, it sends her forward into deeper water, only to have Ivar’s lips target her behind a second time. This time her wet tail makes contact with his shoulder, the sound of the wet strands cutting through the air harsher than the actual impact.

Her hazel eyes narrow ever so slightly as she glances back across her shoulder to look at the piebald kelpie. It is the curl of her lips that give her away, but it does not stop her from shrugging her shoulders. “Hmm, what did I have on my mind? Wouldn’t you like to know?” she offers in return, gaze on the horizon again as her slim but strong legs force the water to part for her while wading deeper. Soon the water flows across her back, and her finds unfold from her sides to push her body forward. Automatically her legs start moving too, her hooves no longer connecting with the sandy bottom.

Another quick glance across her shoulder, reading catch me if you can, and then she launces herself forward. Kylin does not believe in the illusion that she might beat him in the water – that race had been held years ago – but it does not stop her from trying with an advantage.

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Kylin - 06-11-2018, 03:28 PM