• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin
    She tugs her tail free from his grasp, and instead bumps her hip against his chest, knowing that if she would flick her tail at him playfully annoyed, he would just catch it again. The water pools around them, but all Kylin focusses on is his presence, and in the post-sex-high the lavender woman is more than happy to wrap herself in the blanket that is him. “You.. already have.. all that I have to give..” she murmurs, glancing away at the horizon as his – contradicting – sharp teeth are gently pulled down her neck. She leans in, though the way the combination of pain and pleasure makes her feel so good is still a mystery to her.

Her head tilts towards him, her own lips pressed against his cheek as she breathes in his scent, content. His words make her smile, and shake her head slightly as she glances away somewhat flustered. She thinks he is joking, though, bumping her nose against his neck. “Is that a bad thing?” she asks, her dished head tilting as she glances up through her lashes. “We both favor the water…”

And Kylin couldn’t be happier that the piebald ex-king had come to realise that. She might had said no to moving to Loess, but here, in Ischia, she has no reason to deny him. They’re home. And that’s exactly where the lavender girl wants to be. “I.. please don’t..” she murmurs. She likes the idea of him keeping her. Of not casting her aside, like others had. Pleading hazel eyes search his, and her lips are drawn down his neck before she moves to press them against the corner of his pale mouth. “Please? Only a little longer?”

She does not want to move to the shore and rest. She does not want to wake, and notice the cold, empty spot beside her. Ivar, ever since his return to Ischia, has always been there, but being left alone had secretly scarred her deeper than she would like to admit.

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: could i use you as a makeshift gauge - kylin - by Kylin - 06-21-2018, 02:49 PM