• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[1,195 Words]Save me from myself [Any Brother/Sister]

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    At first, Leilan had enjoyed his newfound freedom so much, he didn’t give the other stolen or otherwise captive horses of Beqanna much thought. He had been busy with visiting Brennen, who had revealed to him he would have liked kicking Arthas’ but over the steal, and his parents, his sister in Nerine (he was an uncle now and, apparently that meant he could spend some time entertaining the kiddo), and his lady friend Breckin. After that, he had been so busy roaming all the lands and meet other horses, he barely thought of the self-appointed task to mend the relationship with Loess where he could. Let alone the fact that he had earlier requested to see Sylva while in Loess so he could talk to Jesper.

By the time he has enabled himself to actually meet with Arthas again, he suddenly is reminded that perhaps too much time has passed already. Roaming the riverland, a familiar whinny and then a name by someone else (also familiar) caught his ears, and he hurries forward.

It is indeed the black and bronze male, whom he’d met with on the battlefield on the day of their Tournament. But whatever scars he might have inflicted on the black man’s hide are covered in far worse ones. New ones, but, as he nears and sees the mental state he is in, not only on the outside.

He slows down and hesitates a little, just like Belgaer who must have spotted him from above. That man has a tendency to wander not unlike Leilan, although they both know where their home is. But Jesper, he seems disoriented. Perhaps in time as well as in place.

Leilan is then the first to break through this hesitation, and approaches without giving it further thought. He lowers himself next to the black male, to ly with him, and pushes nose into shoulder. He notices the dirt, so he starts cleaning him also. ”Come on Jes. You’ll get through it. We’ll help.” He’d rather say I’m sorry for not visiting and failing to help you keep your sanity but he’d probably better not. At this state, the black stud reminds him of Nuage in his most helpless form, and although men aren’t generally so vulnerable, there’s really nothing else to do but soothe.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Jesper] @[Belgaer]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [ALERT: 1,195 Words]Save me from myself [Any Brother/Sister] - by Leilan - 06-01-2018, 08:23 AM