• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[1,195 Words]Save me from myself [Any Brother/Sister]
    He is battered and bruised beyond compare, surrounded by his worried family who knew not what to do. (Did she?) Her gaze roams brokenly over her lover's tormented form that shuddered and collapsed beneath the quiet whisperings of the men around him. The shinning ebony of his coat is dull now with burns and scars that twist the once smooth skin into a horrific map of the terror he endured in his time in the autumnal woods. 

Any other day the splashed woman may have said 'excuse me' but she can not bring any other words to her lips as she pushes past Brennen and Baelgar,

"Jesper?" 

She whispers, tears welling in her bright gaze. They would not dare fall in front of them, she shall stay strong for now. Her spot is taken by the man she had met in the field, and anger can't help but rear its ugly head form beneath her aching heart. 

"Oh Jesper what have they done to you?" 
    No one would hear this but herself, as it is broken by silent cracking sobs. Her poll lowers to press a gentle kiss to her ebony lover's jaw before it rises once more to meet the angered gaze of the Ichian king. What could they possibly do to understand? What could they do to help him other than be here? She searches the elder man's gaze for answers, but finds nothing but her own mirrored anger in his marble stare. She wanted so badly to take Jesper's place now. More so than ever before.

(Unedited, needed to throw something up!)
    [Image: lav_by_heyyou80-dc01t5i.png]
    L a v e n d e l

Messages In This Thread
    RE: [1,195 Words]Save me from myself [Any Brother/Sister] - by Lavendel - 06-11-2018, 01:18 PM