• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A never ending journey for two

Late fall was beginning to fade, orange and brown leaves littered the ground all around the field. Not one step was made without that nice crunch underhoof. The sun shone down, warming the chestnut varnished coat of Nouri. He smiled softly as he wandered alone. This was his first time here, surprisingly, a handsome stallion his age should have been out here long before now. But alas, he had spent most of his time by his lonesome, milling about different parts of Beqanna, almost like the ghosts that plagued his mother's mind. He remembered her well, he loved her a lot. But he was not wanting to spend all his life in the jungle and not do anything. So after years of doing his exploring, he has finally decided to start his own family. His mismatched eyes took in all the autumnal field with wonder, seeing all the colors and all the horses here gathered about. It was somewhat peaceful to him even though this place is usually so hectic. He remembered coming here with his mother when she would recruit for the Amazons, it was one busy place. But now it seemed smaller to him, not this huge vast citadel that his imagination saw it to be. Up a slope and past a stream he walked, his shaggy legs and tail entangled with leave bits and stems. Not too many strides later, the stream opened into a small river. It babbled gently and reflected the sky. Pure zen, Nouri thought to himself as he bowed his noble varnished face down to drink. As he quietly sipped at the cool water his eyes glanced upwards to find a beautifully colored mare grazing beneath the trees across the river, not only was she large with foal, but she had another foal at her side. Nouri smiled and started forward, the river was cold on his legs as he walked through it briskly.

He overhears the mare speaking to her child as he finally reached the other side of the river and let out a soft welcoming nicker as he approached them. His voice was not low, but almost like an old fashioned radio dj's voice. "Excuse me, Miss and little one, I hope you don't mind my overhearing your conversation, but I could offer you a safe and comfortable home. One big enough for you and your children, with lots of shelter from the elements. It is a land currently unclaimed by others and it is in one of the safest areas. he pauses a moment, realizing he had not introduced himself, his eyes glittered. "My apologies!! I completely forgot to introduce myself!!! My name is Nouri, and it is a pleasure to meet you and this strapping young lad!" He said as he bowed his head respectfully to the mare and then turned his head to wink and nod his head to the mare's colt before turning back to her with one of the biggest genuine smiles. He wondered how he would come across, he hoped he did not sound rude or weird. Obviously this was not something he has done before, but he was trying his best and that is all that matters. Right??? Though he was genuine, he knew Cobblestone Creek would be the perfect place for a family oriented herd. He had always wanted a herd of his own, tight family unit that watches out for each other. Maybe it had to do with his roots in the Jungle, seeing how the Amazon sisters worked as a large unit, supporting each other, working together to achieve goals. That is what he wanted most. The handsome varnished stallion was not fully involved in his thoughts, he was mostly concentrated on listening to the mare before him. Hoping she would consider making a home with him.

don't tell me truth hurts little girl, Cause it hurts like hell
    + eight + sixteen-two hands + hybrid + varnished chestnut + stallion +

Messages In This Thread
    A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-23-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Queenie - 06-25-2015, 07:31 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-25-2015, 07:49 PM
    life can be easy, it - by Queenie - 06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-26-2015, 05:00 PM