• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A never ending journey for two
    quote can go here

Latara heard a low nicker coming from cross the river. She thought she was all alone, or maybe her tiredness got the better of her and thought she was hearing things. Her son was playing around her feet chasing a butterfly around. She raised her head in the direction of the sound. She saw a figure walking towards her. He was orange like the autumn and somewhat white as well. She has never seen him before, she nickered cautiously. She nickered to her son to stay by her side but at his age he wasnt listening to anything she told him.

She heard the figure speak there name. This was a stallion that was before her, hearing his name she bowed and spoke up. Her voice was like the gentle breeze, it was gentle and quiet like a mouse. Hello my name is Latara its a pleasure to meet you. She looked around finding her son who was behind the tree playing with something who knows what. That little one over there is my son his name is Mishka. As she smiled bad at the stallion that stands before her.

She came out of the shadow of the tree, so he could get full view of her. Her body was tired and worn from traveling so far. And with a foal on the ground and one growing in her stomach. She was pretty worn out, A home would be lovely we have not found anything yet as of a home. I want to find a good spot for my kids to grow up safe. As she was talking to this new figure. Her son decided to finally show his apperance. He came from behind the tree, seeing the other figure he was getting brave for a colt. He was full of adventure and excitement always wanting to know what something was.

Mishka trotted up to the stranger, not worried about being scared or nervous he was a colt after all and wasnt a silly filly scared of anything. He snorted at this creature figuring out he was a stallion. Acting like a young stallion trying to look tough. Im Mishka and this is my mom Latara. I was protecting mommy from the butterflies and bugs. He smiled with a foal smile. His mother just shook her head at him. As you see hes full of himself thinking hes tough. She laughed, hoping her son wont scare him away. It was a huge undertaking to take on a mare with a foal already and one on the way. Most stallions would turn there backs on them because her children were not his own. But hopefully that wouldnt matter to this stallion. She was carrying a strong foal by the great stallion Covet, which should be a good addition to a growing herd.

quote can go here
    Latara

Messages In This Thread
    A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-23-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Queenie - 06-25-2015, 07:31 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-25-2015, 07:49 PM
    life can be easy, it - by Queenie - 06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-26-2015, 05:00 PM