• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A never ending journey for two

His smile did not falter as the mare seemed a bit...tense? maybe worried? Though Nouri realized that obviously a mare round with child and with a foal would most likely be on edge when an unknown stallion comes their way. Heck, he could be any type of stallion, flirtatious and cocky, cold and cruel. But, he wanted this mare to feel  comfortable around him, for he was not to hurt them, ever. He dipped his head respectfully as she trusts to give him her and her child's name. The colt she calls Mishka trots up to him bravely, letting him know of his job of saving his mother from the evil insects. Nouri let out a chuckle, remembering he used to do the same when he was Mishka's age. Well well Mishka! You are doing an excellent job!! Keep an eye out for those grasshoppers though! They are fast!" He winked at the colt and nodded his head in the direction of a grasshopper sitting atop a smile pile of leaves next to the tree they were relaxing under. He then turned his attention back to Latara, he could tell she was worn, he isn't surprised. It must be hard work traveling while pregnant and watching over an adventurous colt. He extended his muzzle out slowly, his mismatched blue and brown eyes gleaming with hope. "Latara, I know I can provide you with an excellent home, it is located just outside of the kingdom called The Falls, I've heard they have a healing waterfall. I plan on uniting the herd with them, that way we have extra protection. Cobblestone Creek is one of the safest and nicest herdlands, big, full of water and food, lots of shelter. Definitely a wonderful place to raise children. he pauses, his face was serious yet his eyes full of hope.

His soft voice trying to reassure her, "Miss Latara, I ensure the safety of you and your children. Plus it is a short distance from here, once we get there I can promise you fresh, lush grasses, clean water, and lots of warm shelter for you to rest." He smiles softly. He can see his mother in her, the way she wants to put her children's safety and happiness before her own, taken them with her no matter what. That is what his mother had done for him. He imagined himself and his newly found hopefully new family making their way to their new home. He imagined his herd growing, full of close friends and family. There was nothing he wanted more than that. He let his eyes drift to watch Mishka for a moment while he waited for Latara's answer, he hoped she would agree to travel to Cobblestone Creek with him. He was starting to get his bearings with this whole "claiming" bit. Though he didn't really like the term claiming since he wanted the mares he meets to feel as if they have a choice and are not being forced to stay or go with him. Though you never know, maybe in the future he would have to be a little more dominant, though for now he wanted to start off and stay on a good path. He couldn't imagine himself to be cruel or black hearted. It just wasn't in his nature. He loved women, thanks to growing up in the Jungle, and he was taught to treat them with utmost respect. Obviously, how couldn't he being raised in a kingdom ruled only by women.

don't tell me truth hurts little girl, Cause it hurts like hell
    + eight + sixteen-two hands + hybrid + varnished chestnut + stallion +

Messages In This Thread
    A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-23-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Queenie - 06-25-2015, 07:31 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-25-2015, 07:49 PM
    life can be easy, it - by Queenie - 06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-26-2015, 05:00 PM