• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

A never ending journey for two

Mishka heard the stranger stallion warn him about grasshoppers. Just as he said that, he turned and noticed one near a tree. He pinned his ears at his and snorted at it. Arching his neck acting tough, acting like a snake with his head down and low to the ground. This bug was too close to his mother and he was going to show it who was boss. He managed to chase off the grasshopper and was so proud of himself he pranced back to Nouri. How was that? did i gets him? Was a tough stallion? He said with a little nicker. His mother snickered and shock his head at her growing son. Everything was new and a adventure for him, which worried her that the more adventerious he was the more danger he could be in. She nudged her son you did good my son. I also found us a home. You no longer have to worry. Mishka pressed her face against his mothers shoulder glad to find a home. He was also tired of running and walking trying to find a home.

Latara heard her talk about him asking offering her a home. And a secure home, she didnt hesitate to answer him. Yes that sounds like a wonderful place for my son and my growing foal still not born, she stepped closer to Nouri showing her acceptance. She looked around in her weak and tired eyes. Wondering which direction to go, it was strange this stallion reminded her of Mishkas father who was killed by a rival stallion. Who only wanted her and he stood in his way and so the rival stallion killed him in hopes of winning me. Which was far from what happened.

Messages In This Thread
    A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-23-2015, 05:38 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Queenie - 06-25-2015, 07:31 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-25-2015, 07:49 PM
    life can be easy, it - by Queenie - 06-26-2015, 12:19 PM
    RE: A never ending journey for two - by Latara - 06-26-2015, 05:00 PM