• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  hello to high and dry - morty
    He'd been waiting for her. 

Tap, tap, tap... His black hoof hit the forest floor, impatient and growing angrier with every second. He'd asked her to smooth over relations with the island kingdom so that he might grow his own, and she better have done so. Today was not a day to fuck with him. 

She'd already used her powers on him (this he hadn't known, until Kwartz informed him). Used them to wrap around his brain and trick him into letting her leave. If she wouldn't come back, he'd have the whole fucking forest out looking for her. Oh, she'd best come back, and with something valuable, and then her punishment wouldn't be as severe. 

When she comes into view, his nostrils flare, signaling his displeasure. Even the polite tip of her head and the timid "your Majesty" wasn't enough to cure him of the anger boiling through his veins. I've just returned from Ischia...no one was there to greet me but a boy named Grye...

Mortem scoffs once. Then again. Then, a third time, but this time, his ebony ears pin flat to his skull. His eyes are wild with rage. "Seriously?" He asks, shaking his head. "That is all you've done? What did I send you on, a fucking vacation?" He presses into her with his shoulder, pushing her back, further into the trees. His teeth grind together as he spits sour words at her. "I know of your little trick now, Lepis," He shoves her, hard, into a waiting beech tree. There is a good five feet between them now.  "Kwartz informed me that you tried it on him too...but got too scared..." He pushes out his bottom lip, mocking her. "I'll give you something to be fucking scared of!" Without warning, he charges at her, head first. He hits right at her delicate wings, and hopes he may here a satisfying crack. 

Then, she'd never leave.
    Modicum Mortem

@[Lepis] He's down for it! Smile

|Proceed with Caution|

Messages In This Thread
    hello to high and dry - morty - by Lepis - 06-02-2018, 04:26 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - morty - by Modicum Mortem - 06-02-2018, 04:40 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - morty - by Lepis - 06-02-2018, 05:29 PM
    RE: hello to high and dry - morty - by Lepis - 06-02-2018, 09:13 PM