• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Dangerous Business -[Rey]
    Arthas

She looks at him like she wanted to cut his heart out and watch him die, she may look like Dacia but she was nothing like the gentle soul he knew. Although as soon as he apologized her face relaxed and he could see the resemblance, was she an offspring of Dacia? no surely this mare would have said something when he called out Dacia's name. I get that a lot she says and his eyes widen slightly, so this is not the first time she was mistaken for dear Dacia? And in the next moment her body flicks from the beautiful olive green to black and purple, his eyes burst open this time Dacia....she...this has to.... he thinks to himself. He has never been one to be at a loss for words but in this moment he was, he did not know what to say next.

She introduces herself as Rey, and continues on to ask if he always yells at mares to get there attention. She laughs and he could not help but laugh along with her It is nice to meet you Rey, I can't say that yelling at mares is a common occurrence for me, its just.... He pauses finding the words, but surely she did not care about his history. You remind me of someone dear to me....she also ripped my heart out.

He looked to the left before scanning back on the now royal purple mare enough about me though, what are you doing here? I don't pick up the scent of another kingdom on you. Where do you reside? He did not pick her for a stranger of beqanna, and his curiosity of her lineage only grew stronger. A conversation for another time he supposes, he was genuinely interested in her story, and tried his best to push all thoughts of Dacia from his mind.

Dangerous Business

@[Rey]

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-02-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-02-2018, 09:36 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-03-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-06-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-06-2018, 06:35 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 01:51 PM