• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Dangerous Business -[Rey]

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

This one seems rather flustered. Sure, I often get mistaken for other horses - especially when I’m always changing from one color to another. It’s rare that I settle on the green of my birth but after this encounter, I think I’ll stray away from it even more. The way he’s looking at me, like he’s seen a ghost … I suppose this “Dacia” must have been someone important to him. We walk a bit longer, his laugh mingling rather well with mine, and then unsurprisingly my suspicions are confirmed. ‘Dacia’ was someone dear to him, and by the looks of it also his eternal outlet for rage.

Nice.

“Well well, a rather curious sort of fellow aren’t you?” I chirp, feigning offense at his obvious intrusion into my personal life. “You’re right that I don’t smell like anywhere, though. I’ve lived on the mountain for quite some time now.” I tell him, the soft strands of my tail swirling around my rich, purple legs with every stretch of my heels. “I grew up in Loess, if you insist on knowing so much about me.”

Playfully, the curve of my amused lips reaches out to grab hold of his mane. I tug gently, inhaling the odorous musk of his flint-colored skin and that’s when I smell it: the odd, sulfurous tinge of Loessian hot spring water.

“I’ll say! You’re from Loess too?” I exclaim, letting my head draw back to take another unabashed look at Arthas. “What a coincidence.” I smile, edging closer until our shoulders begin to brush against one another. “What is it you do there?” I ask, knowing full and well that Ivar had gone and Heda with him. I was curious to hear about my old place, wondering who could possibly be running such a kingdom now. Perhaps this strange encounter could be fortuitous after all …

In more ways than one.

@[Arthas]

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-02-2018, 07:20 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-02-2018, 09:36 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-03-2018, 07:01 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-06-2018, 11:13 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Arthas - 06-06-2018, 06:35 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Rey] - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 01:51 PM