• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Dangerous Business -[Morty]
    Arthas

Arthas finds himself seeking out Morty today, it has been some time since they last met and it was about time they touched base. He was here to ensure there alliance still stood, and to inquire about Mortys standing with Ischia as they fucked with Loess and he had no doubt that they fucked with Sylva, and lastly, what they were going to do about them.

He crosses the border from Loess to Sylva, the tree covered kingdom was heavily shaded compared to Loess. The dapple king grows deeper into the kingdom, he allows a nicker to pass his lips, allowing his presence be known. Where is that clown he thinks to himself, he came to a halt and scanned the horizon, awaiting the small pony to come out from hiding.

Dangerous Business

@[Modicum Mortem]

It was about time Arthas and him got down to some...business.

It had been too many months since their previous interactions, and Modicum Mortem wouldn't be a very good king if he wasn't keeping up relations. So when Arthas' familiar scent hits his nostrils from the center of his forest, his black legs carry him to where the dapple king stands.

"Arthassssss..." He calls as he makes his way towards his ally. "What's been on your mind?"
    Modicum Mortem

@[Arthas] I know this is short I'm sorry. :/
    Arthas

He scanned the horizon for a few moments in silence but soon enough he could hear rustling and the ebony pony appeared from hiding. Morty he greets the fellow king who finds a spot beside Arthas. Whast been on your mind he asks Arthas. Surely he was inquiring about his political thoughts, but Arthas couldn't help but flick his mind to Lepis. She was here, and he could not wait to see her, was it the wrong thing sending her here? Although that was not the reason for his visit with Morty, and he refrains from allowing his clouded judgement appear on his maw.

Morty it has been a while since we last chatted, I hope things have been going well for you and Sylva as they have Loess. He looks around the flourishing kingdom before settling his gaze on the king once again I came today to inquire about a troubling kingdom. He snorts thinking of the annoying island Ischia to be exact, there ruler sent two horses to my kingdom, and they surely were no diplomats because they came off rude and demanding. His mind flicks to the winged stallion who was beyond rude, and than Leilan who Arthas liked at the time. They then attempted to steal a mare from my kingdom, and in return I successfully stole an equine from theirs......but he has since escaped. He is almost embarrassed to admit that Leilan escaped. I suppose I was hoping they were as annoying to you, and my next question is, what will we do about them? It is no secret that Ischia has an alliance with Nerine, and Loess would need Sylva to back them up in any attack.

Dangerous Business

@[Modicum Mortem]

Modicum Mortem is familiar with the little island to the north. He had hated it ever since his first encounter, when he was sent by Gryffen to stalk the red wytch, Jah-Lilah. Too humid, too warm (he was built for cooler climates after all). It would come as no shock to his ally the loathing he felt towards the kingdom and its people. 

"They haven't given us too much trouble...although I did steal that rotten grandson of Brennen, Jesper," He lets out a low chortle as he says that - the damned horse was gone by now, broken beyond repair. Soon, the clown hoped, he'd have Jesper's little girlfriend too. "Their diplomats are rude, I was quick to show them out," He admits with a slight shrug. He leaves out the part where Lepis gave him attitude...in fact, he'd just leave the mare out of the conversation to begin with. What will we do with them...?

The clown king shakes his head abruptly. "We do not fight them, not until our ranks are substantial enough to take them and their allies on." He says with a snort. He knew attempting such a thing would be suicide. "...doesn't mean we can't start trouble." 
    Modicum Mortem

@[Arthas]

|Proceed with Caution|

Arthas
    It as interesting to hear that Ischia had visited Sylva as well as Loess. Of course everyone whispered about Morty and Arthas, there new rule and most of the kingdoms came flocking to see the new rulers. All of the kingdoms maintained a diplomatic stance, putting on a polite face regardless there true feelings or intentions. But then there was Ischia, rude bastards, it is not nice to meddle with the enemy.

It was what Morty said next that really peaked his interest. Sylva stole a member from Ischia as well, Brennens grandson. Hearing the words caused a grin to grew on his maw, he remains silent listening as Morty speaks. we do not fight until our ranks are substantial enough. Arthas gives a nod of his head Yes, I agree we need to refrain from starting a war in beqanna just yet. because that is exactly what a move on Ischia would do. The island kingdom has Nerine in there back pocket, the two kingdoms were aligned together, and should Sylva or Loess attack one kingdom, they attack both. Doesn't mean we can't start trouble. A grin appears on his maw once again Ahhh I see, what did you have in mind? His gaze settled in on the clown, curious what his intentions were.

Dangerous Business

@[Modicum Mortem]