• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow || Lell ||

- Are you thinking of me when you love him? -

Femur, his dam, still visited his dreams some nights.

It was a hard thing - to let go of the past - but a necessary thing. At daybreak the blue-striped palomino stallion blinks rested, hazel eyes and turns his nose to the East, gauging the day’s weather while ruffling dew-soaked wings. This day seems as good as any other for such a lengthy journey, so he doesn’t waste time on pleasantries or goodbyes. Just a last, craning look down to spot Arthas greeting a golden mare, and then Wolfbane is coasting between the smaller mountains out of sight.

There’s little risk of a storm. The day wanes bright and significantly hot-ter the farther East he travels. “I could make it to Tephra.” He tells himself, when the idea of flying directly over open sea comes to mind. “But then again, I’m technically the enemy now.” 

Maybe it was best to drop in with the locals … see what tension was like.

Without the need for cover Bane skips forlorn Taiga and her sister, the Forest, in favor of a direct landing in the Meadow. Other pegasi frequent this area; all manner of creatures frequent this area, so his swooping pattern and drake-like landing (feet-forward) aren’t so odd a sight. The Loessian isn’t here to mingle, just to do a bit of reconnaissance … just to drift between this group here … and to -

- A flash of color catches his eye.

Wolfbane jerks to a halt, hardly able to resist turning away from his path in order to trot nearer to the mare. “Wow!” He laughs upon approach, charmed and likewise, charming, “Now that is what I call yellow.”

WOLFBANE

@[Lell] Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy Big Grin
    [Image: Wolfbane2.png][Image: 3bCHvj.png]