• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  hold me in this wild, wild world; Warrick/Karat/Wound ONLY
    C
    hildren always find unique, almost humorous ways to mess things up. The term children could be used interchangeably, in some situations — Wound has encountered a few fully-grown individuals that she might consider children in her lifetime and she has also encountered a few young children wise beyond their years. Regardless of age, children (both old and young) can undeniably mess up a perfectly good situation with their immaturity.

Thus Wound arrives to Brennen’s call with an apologetic smile already set on the silver of her mouth. The alliance between Ischia and Tephra is still newly born, yet old enough to have reached the ears of the Tephrans. The silver bay had taken note of the possibility for an alliance in her first visit to Ischia’s scattered shores, and she had been right in those days. Yet things — more specifically, individuals — have been threatening their alliance and in hearing about these things — individuals — Wound has felt the creases of worry and frustration darken her face.

“King Brennen.” She greets the Kraken leader with diplomacy on her voice. Coffee-brown eyes take in the sight of Karat, one of Klaudius’ brood, and the lack of any other company. The Head of Peace offers a gentle nod toward the purple girl, her silvery forelock dancing against her forehead in the process. “It’s a pleasure to see you on our shores.” She would comment further on Brennen’s impression of Tephra, as she had commented on her impression of Ischia when she first met the bay king, but her assumptions about this meeting cause her to hold her tongue.

“I do believe I know what this visit is about, but please move into the shade with me. The sand can get hot under-foot in the summer, as I’m sure you know well.” Even in situations of tension, Wound is ever the hospitable one.
    credit to nat of adoxography.

@[Brennen] / @[Warrick] / @[Karat]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Warrick/Karat/Wound ONLY - by wound - 06-02-2018, 10:50 PM