• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Dangerous Business -[Solace]

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    Well, unfortunately for him, the refreshing queen is not available today - just the cut throat one.

We've been discussing Loess and its ties to Sylva, especially when considering our ties to the Allies; despite what many may think when they glance at us (foolish women, flirtatious girls, screwing queens), Solace and I do take our roles as the Caretakers of Hyaline incredibly seriously. I am not the Queen Consort, but the Queen of this land in equal parts as she: what I meant to say is, I didn't get here because of what's between my legs. I got here because I am passionate about Hyaline, and intelligent and devoted enough to make that worth everyone's while.

When he bellows, I quickly approach. He waits politely enough upon our border; though I've never met the stallion myself, Solace had done him justice in her description of him. This is Arthas, king of Loess. With my mane and tail streaming behind my elegant Arabian figure, I canter towards the dapple grey until at last I am still before him, nutmeg eyes examining him pointedly. A small smile curls my lips in an indecipherable way; but I speak before any judgement can be cast as to its meaning.

"Hello, Arthas, king of Loess," I offer. "My name is Kagerus. Queen of Hyaline, alongside Queen Solace. What can I do for you today?" My smile turns up slightly more with this passing of news, but I don't leave my next phrase to nuance. I don't want to waste time by trying to tell him things with my eyes when his may well be elsewhere. "Solace is busy this afternoon, but rest assured that she and I share the same agenda."

@[Arthas]
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-03-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Kagerus - 06-06-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-06-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Kagerus - 06-07-2018, 01:27 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-09-2018, 09:46 PM