• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Dangerous Business -[Solace]
    Arthas
    He hoped to see the pale queen today but that was not who greeted him. Instead it was another mare, one he had never seen. She was a bay paint, she approached with all the confidence in the world, her mane and tail gently glided as she gracefully moved. She came to a halt and a faint smile tugged at the corner of his lips. interesting he thinks to himself.

She greets him by his name and his position and that truly caught his attention. He had never met her, but she already knows him? Though his questioning thoughts quickly faded as she introduced herself, Kagerus, queen of Hyaline. He says engraves her name in his mind and dipped his head gently towards her, a smile of her own grew on her lips and she continued to announce that Solace was unavailable. What a shame, do give her my greeting. He hoped to see Solace, the gentle queen she was, she never failed to share a good conversation.

It is nice to meet you Kagerus two queens in Hyaline? That surely is interesting. I assure you are aware of Loess and Hyalines friendly terms. It has been a year since we last spoke and I wanted to ensure they still stood. The last time he met with Solace she said she needed to talk over with her advisers if they would hold an alliance, she never returned. I am hoping to renew our friendly terms at the least, although I would still press for an alliance. He has since heard of there sanctuary kingdom, perhaps they were not much of the fighting kingdom, though an alliance never hurt. I have no intentions on dragging Hyaline into my own drama, I simply hope to remain friends with my neighbors. A smile tugged at his lips once again, he put it out there and the worst that could happen was they say no.

Dangerous Business

@[Kagerus]

Messages In This Thread
    Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-03-2018, 07:59 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Kagerus - 06-06-2018, 11:40 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-06-2018, 06:48 PM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Kagerus - 06-07-2018, 01:27 AM
    RE: Dangerous Business -[Solace] - by Arthas - 06-09-2018, 09:46 PM