• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  heads will roll

Every single time Chem feels his dancey feet and shoots off like a star he feels so much promise. New adventures ahead, he will think, a new land and new faces! For days he will journey here and there, cities and ports between, villages and vast pieces of wild; all of these things come and go. For weeks, sometimes months he will stop but he never really settles. It never lasts. Without fail Beqanna is always there to swallow him back into her embrace ever so gladly, hungrily even. Once he crosses the border he feels a heaviness lift and he draws in a big inhale of morning air, stopping on a small mound of earth. 

Welcome back. the meadow grasses whisper.

He grins to himself and walks several more feet to descend from the small hillock, his head down and his shoulder ready to drop him into a roll of delighted victory. He can never stay away. Although is it worn into him, boring and plain at times, so familiar it tastes bland sometimes – Beqanna is always home. And truly it is not bland, though untamed, primal and without the fancies of other worlds, it is a more ancient magic that rules here and that is far better than any cities and castles and palaces. 

Chem rolls upright with his front legs splayed awkwardly out in front of him, still somewhat laying down but looking ready to stand up. He does not stand up but instead tips back to lay prone and stare at the sky with one bright teal eye. 

chemdog
    astra inclinant, sed non obligant.

@[Sabé] and anyone else is welcome to join in (:
    i put mature because anything with him could be mature at any moment XDDD

you just activated a nuclear warhead

She had returned to beqanna, why? Who the hell knows, she sure as fuck didn't do it for the scenery. She visited Sylva, the 'supposed' evil kingdom of beqanna now a days, but she was disappointed. Back to step one, she snorts annoyed. She finds herself in the meadow, she was not sure exactly what it was she was looking for.....but could it be?

The familiar scent of her devil companion runs through her nares, a grin growing on her maw. She frantically scans the horizon, her body quickens growing closer to the scent. It was just then she spotted the black and white stallion, he was laying down gazing up at the sky and she rolled her eyes. She bounds towards him, Get up you lazy bum! She yells out, only stopping a few paces from him. Miss me? She teases, playfully smiling.

She steps closer, closing the space between them, why did he return? He always does this, comes and goes, never saying goodbye. She never knows when he leaves, years pass before she runs into him again. She should be mad, but instead she stands her in front of him like a puppy waiting for its master. But fuck....something about him kept her coming back for more.

Sabé

@[Chemdog] missed you<3

He had drifted into a string of lovely, musical dreams and orgasmic dreams before a shout brought him back into reality with a jolt. For a brief second he felt slight panic, but as he swung up to sit on his haunches (dog like) he let out a dramatic groan. His grin is wide and gleeful, so the groan is obviously fake. “Lovely,” He rises to all four feet and gives himself a firm shake, dust and bits of leaves fanning away from him. With a slash of his tail he approaches without hesitation, reaching out with eager lips to touch her lips and then her cheek and then her shoulder. He checks her over with a careful nose, touching her immodestly here and there before coming to stand shoulder to shoulder with her.

Lovely, lovely, lovely to see you Sabé..” He lips brush hers gently, lovingly and it is genuine. He speaks softly to her instead of his typical growly tones, and his body is postured proudly, as a stallion does when one of his are around. There is something primal and satisfying about her presence, about his indulgences in general really; but what a lovely apparatus for feeding his addiction…eh?

I did indeed miss you. I always do when I am away.” He draws in a deep breath, looking out to the rustling leaves in the breeze. “It is always good to return.” He takes another sharp breath and tips his eyes down to her with a half grin, “And how have you been? Well, I hope.

c h e m d o g

in absentia luci, tenebrae vincunt

@[Sabé] i missssedddd you! <3