• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan ||

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

Ah, what a gentleman! I liked him from afar but when that quirky mouth of his parts and the roan stallion teases me good, it causes my tail to flick excitedly against my supple, pink flanks. I’m intrigued, I must admit - firstly by his mannerisms and then by his continued ability to refuse me an answer while still being charming about it. “Like a sly little fox,” I think, a feminine and elegant smile brightening my already cheery face. “You owe it to curiosity, stranger.” I tease right back, tilting a confident cheek towards him as I settle into a more comfortable stance.

I’ve gotten him away from the others, and that was only the first step. “Would it be too much to ask for a little company, hmm?” I ask, the question hovering close to a sweet, innocent beg. “Someone with your robust sense of humor is sure to have more on his mind than just the weather I muse, shifting closer towards him. It was easy to fall into the rhythm of this spotted stallion’s attitude; he was easy-going and so was I - almost a perfect match.

“Big guy like yourself has to come from somewhere. Are you the brave sort, sir, or more of a diplomat? No -” I say suddenly, cutting myself off, “- Don’t tell me yet. I want to guess, first.”

With an airy, attractive laugh I swing my head so that the pale white strands of my forelock are out of my eyes, and then I take to walking very slowly around the colorful draft, just like a buyer inspecting his purchase. “Certainly strong, I’ll give you that.” I say, as I pass alongside him and begin to circle around his backside. The pale, gray flecks of my irises are roaming freely over every curve and muscle he posses, taking in the swirl of his white-flecked-red coat and noting the distinct gold sheen to his mane and tail. “Though a bit weathered for a bay … your black markings are a bit sun-bleached.”

Teasing, all gentle teasing, and he can tell this by the way my mouth is lifted into a spirited smile once I finish my examination and stand before him again. “I’m going to guess that you’re a warrior, I’m sure of it. And that you’re from Nerine!” I pipe, confident in my assessment regardless of the outcome. The fun was all in the game, not in winning or losing.

@[Leilan] ooooooo she likes him Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan || - by Rey - 06-06-2018, 10:26 AM
    RE: Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan || - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 03:17 PM