• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan ||

Leilan
    Your beauty is beyond compare -
    oh, if I could hear but one song from you
    I shall hail thee Queen of Birds...
    Oh, dear Rey, lovely-looking ray, sunshine through a water droplet you are. Leilan’s standards are always near rock-bottom. There’s no girl he wouldn’t chase given the chance; one walking right into his handsome face is new, but he can definitely get used to it. The way she moves compliments him, and when she comes to a standstill and mimics his body language, he does the same thing she did to him. It’s his time for a good inspection, swaying his head to the right and trotting, almost prancing, to circle her and inspect her just as she had him - though with other intentions, it seems perhaps, for she suddenly mimics in a way he cannot, and instead of flirting her purpose is made clear - she had needed to memorize the pattern.

”Hmm. I hadn’t thought you the jealous type. Quite impressive, although I find a very distinct flaw in the softness of those curves of yours. So what would a female Leilan do, I wonder?” he muses aloud. To be honest, he thinks that a female version of himself, without any other adjustments, would be a Nerinian warrior with one kid for every year she was fertile, because she would be as much of a flirt as he. He closes in for another circle, and when he’s passed around her butt and lined up parallel to her, he nibs at her ear. ”We should be a travelling circus, you and me. What’cha think? A joker and it’s mirror, we’re sure to entertain everyone in every corner of the world.” As well as each other, it seems.
    there's something here that doesn't make sense
    let's go and poke it with a stick

@[Rey]
    Two things I know I can make: pretty kids, and people mad.
    |

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan || - by Rey - 06-06-2018, 10:26 AM
    RE: Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan || - by Leilan - 06-23-2018, 04:38 PM