• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan ||

Rey

-Black cat in disguise-

Not exactly a question most males would consider, but I do like the way he thinks. I also admit that I highly enjoyed the feeling of his critical and yet appreciative eyes on me, low as it might seem. Being admired was close to being intoxicated for me, all the better when I could desire whoever it was doling the attention out. That’s why I don’t flinch as he sidles comfortably alongside me, and also why I lean in to close the respectful gap between us as he teases my attentive ear.

“I think,” My voice hums, low and wanton in the back of my throat as I press the soft curve of my mouth to Leilan’s powerful shoulder, “that I know exactly what a female Leilan should say at a moment like this:” I pause.

With one clear wing situated against his side and the other drawn prettily to my stomach, we look like an optical illusion pressed together. I opt instead to the let a deep, rich crimson blossom over my coat, beginning at the high points of my cheeks. In contrast, my mane and tail shade themselves to a wicked black as stockings, dark like ink, color my legs. “Let’s go somewhere quieter?” I purr, drawing the point of my nose into the dip of his neck first, and then around to his chest.

He was pushing all the right buttons with me today, all I needed now was a simple yea and I could push his right back.

@[Leilan]

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan || - by Rey - 06-06-2018, 10:26 AM
    RE: Like a bullet to the brain || Leilan || - by Rey - 06-26-2018, 10:00 PM