• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || any
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    Familiar sounds greet him, causing the stallion to raise his head sleepily, still blinking back the gentle tendrils of dreams that cling to his mind. A light mist hangs over the water as the heat of the day begins to set in, and the man finds that a warm smile pulling at his pallid lips as he immediately recognizes Ilma’s perfectly white form, as well as the little shadow of a son by her side. With a whuff, causing the droplets of water that cling to his whiskered lips to fall away and drip drop into the water below, the milk-and-honey stallion turns to walk idly on the pebbled shoreline to join them.

“Ilma,” he greets her, the morning breeze coming in through the valley in a large, refreshing sweep, twirling the red and black hawk feathers that press into the crook of his throat and jawline, framing his face. Without any hesitation, Svedka stretches his neck towards her to run his mouth across the ivory of her cheek, nostrils fluttering - she smells of dew and morning sun, tinged with the damp scent of fresh earth. He then pulls his chin to his chest, the cerulean of his eyes flickering to Llowell as a shout of surprise quietly escapes his charcoaled lips, which produces a soft chuckle from Svedka’s own. 

“Taking an early morning swim?” He assumes with a lopsided smile, helping himself to enter the crystalline lake as well until the water swirls gently around his white knees. “I’ve found it to be just the thing to really wake yourself up.” Svedka strides in deeper, pushing away water lilies and weeds with the broad of his muscled chest, halting to look over his shoulder to see if they were following. He nickers encouragingly as he turns to straighten, then swiftly lowers his head as if to drink. He does not stop at his lips, though, and allows his entire head to submerge beneath the surface. With a quick movement, he throws his head upwards, the water sparkling around him like diamonds in the morning light. 

Svedka blinks back the droplets of lakewater that run into his eyes, a deep laugh on his lips as he tosses his head, shaking the excess water from his neck and mane. 
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Ilma]

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || any - by Svedka - 06-08-2018, 03:33 PM
    RE: be my escape || any - by Ilma - 06-10-2018, 04:45 AM
    RE: be my escape || any - by Svedka - 06-10-2018, 08:37 AM
    RE: be my escape || any - by Ilma - 06-15-2018, 12:25 PM
    RE: be my escape || any - by Svedka - 06-19-2018, 11:37 AM
    RE: be my escape || any - by Ilma - 06-21-2018, 04:46 PM
    RE: be my escape || any - by Svedka - 06-22-2018, 03:32 PM
    RE: be my escape || any - by Ilma - 06-23-2018, 05:07 PM