• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I’m bad news in the best way [XENOS]

They are all here for a reason. The group had mutually agreed to go to Taiga after discussing their “plans.” Each step Zain took, another tree died, quickly shedding its vibrant green leaves and shriveling into nothingness. Beetlejuice stared in awe, wondering what it must be like to hold the power of decay in your hands. 

Little does he know, his gift will make this possible for him too. 

The towering redwoods of Taiga come into view, and Beetlejuice takes this opportunity to start building. A beginning to their fort, if you will. With a slight twitch of his head, the tall tree snaps. The resounding crack makes the once silent forest tremble noisily. 

He continues this endeavor, breaking trees and gathering leaves, piling them up until there was a thick barrier between the forest and the world behind them. He uses strands of thorns to wrap along the base of their fort, a warning for any who try to come in contact. Beetlejuice leaves a small sweet spot open, and looks to his group with a mischievous grin. 

“The password is RedRum…” He tells them. “No one comes in unless they say our password, okay?” As soon as everyone nods, the smaller horse wriggles his way through the hole, looking to Zain to finish their “decorating.”

BeetleJuice

I'm the Ghost With the Most, Babe.

@[Zain] @[Sibella] @[Drax] @[Rajanish]

Messages In This Thread
    I’m bad news in the best way [XENOS] - by Beetlejuice - 06-08-2018, 03:51 PM