• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There’s a lesson waiting to be learned; diplomatic visit

Ilma
    And there's a lesson waiting to be learned
    the firestarters always get the burns
    and the good guys never get the girl

It’s a red and white, also winged, stallion who comes to greet her first. She smiles at him, and dips her head in greeting. ”Thank you. I do believe that they are, although I can’t always be certain with my reckless daughter.” she smiles when telling him this, however, showing she’s not too concerned. She’s in Nerine after all, so she will be well protected should the need arise.

”I’m Ilma, Hyaline’s Ambassador, although you might have noticed the latter already. I figured I’d visit to catch up with Ischia’s latest news, now that you’re more settled on the islands.” she offered up, looking at the man and awaiting his name, title if he held it, and reaction to her idea of information exchange. They had been allied mostly due to their common friend Nerine, and Brennen’s ties to former versions of Hyaline. She couldn’t be sure if this man knew all that - she hadn’t been present when Brennen and his visited Solace over a year ago, due to her own personal recently, she had recognized her lack of activity as a bad thing, she didn’t want to remain so lethargic and also did not feel like she had deserved her title over last year. In an effort to keep up with Beqanna’s ever-changing politics and to strengthen the (per her opinion) weak tie between the lands, she had decided to visit here.

and shooting stars cannot fix the world

@[Belgaer] frack. It’s winter now, lol. Good thing Ischia is always tropical.
    Any fool knows men and women think differently at times, but the biggest difference is this: men forget, but never forgive; women forgive, but never forget.
    Robert Jordan, Wheel of Time

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There’s a lesson waiting to be learned; diplomatic visit - by Ilma - 07-06-2018, 04:14 AM