• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

There’s a lesson waiting to be learned; diplomatic visit
    belgaer

Bathed in the shade of Ischia’s foliage, Belgaer made a study of the winged mare. Her intrusion upon his time of relaxation was easily forgive, he was aware that a new burden weighed upon him. Rest had become a foreign concept to him as he sought to selflessly serve the people he had sworn to protect. A sacrifice he suspected the ivory mare knew well. Chestnut framed ears prick themselves toward the sound of her velvet voice, catching every question and undertone of concern as she introduced herself as the ambassador of Hyaline. He smiled in an attempt to ease her worry, the look playing handsomely upon his otherwise masculine features. She spoke fondly of her daughter and he imagined if she was much like Khaeli had been. Rambunctious and predisposed to trouble. A pang of grief hit his heart and his smile faltered.

“It is an honor to meet you, Ilma,” he greeted with a nod of respect. “I am Belgaer, son of Brennen and heir to his throne. I agree that we have much to discuss. Perhaps we could meet with my father to discuss matters more fully?”
    dark wings
    dark words

@[Ilma] I thought we could end this here since this thread is getting a bit old considering everything that has taken place?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: There’s a lesson waiting to be learned; diplomatic visit - by Belgaer - 07-09-2018, 12:16 PM