• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

like the sun swallowed up by the earth || klaudius

High above the accumulation of clouds, he soars this night.  The starlight upon his back and darkened vapors at his hooves.  This is where he longed to be at night.  Tracing the constellations with his silver-hazel eyes and beat of his wingspan.  It is here he thinks.  Thinks of all those who were taken from him.  Those who deceived him, and yet he smiles at the thought of doing the same.  An eye for an eye...

Just as the lavender stallion begins to bend his mass towards the faint glow of orange coming from none other than the trinket of the kingdom, he hears a distance call.  A beckoning of his name and his lips curl ever more.  He lingers though, choosing to keep the Overseer waiting.  He was not a follower.  He was a doer and now will be the time for action.  With another cast downward of his feather appendages, he lifts himself high once again and then allows the night air to descend him lightly towards earth..

Passing through the blanket of smog that lingered indefinitely over Tephra, only the scent upon the wind led him to where his presence was demanded.  His vision sights in what he believes to be the Tephran King, basking in the glow of molted rock that has begun to surround him.  He scouts a place to land that is neither too far, nor too close to the other.  The heat of the melted earth bothered him little.  The earth was his after all...

Once hooves hit the rocks, he comes to a stand.  Head raised and eyes steadied on the hardened gaze of the stag.  Feathers folded at his side carefully before he leaned forwards slightly. "Warrick... It has been a while.  I have been thinking a lot lately and I wonder if you will consider what I have to offer," he has taken control of the conversation out the gate.  He knew what the osprey king could possibly think of him and his actions of lately.  He regrets none and would do all again in the beat of a heart.  Ischia had stolen his daughter, held her captive even.  Their indiscretions will not go unnoticed any longer.  Sylva had murdered his sister and turned his son.

A single step draws him closer to the navy dipped king to better gauge his reaction, he states matter of a factually, "Your rule has been long.  Your throne unchallenged... It is commendable really.  But you grow older each day.  The pressures of ruling should be anothers burden now.  Someone younger. Someone that will thrust Tephra into greatness."  His eyes narrow on the bay, "I am willing to accept that burden from you old friend."  He is not unkind, nor unreasonable.  The heavied weight of a kingdom is far too great for one to hold long.  Most of Tephra was his family anyhow now.  Why shouldn't he be the one to ascend the throne...?

He attempts to read the lines of the stallions face.  Expecting anger and hostility to surface, he stood readied.  The flow of heated rock around them beginning to shift closer to where he stood....

Klaudius
    I was lightning, before the thunder

@[Warrick] As notified and with Cassi's approval I first ask for Tephra's rule. <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like the sun swallowed up by the earth || klaudius - by Klaudius - 06-18-2018, 05:34 PM