• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

It's 5'o'clock somewhere // Klaudius

He got bored. Ah yes, she was familiar with him and his boredom. For a long time, it was what she had blamed for them falling apart in the first place. Boredom, wandering eyes, commitment issues. It was only recently she'd come to accept that a lot of those issues had been hers just as much as his. She was barely twenty when they had first met, graduating from her brief modelling stint into the business side of fashion. She hadn't been ready for the kind of relationship they'd thrown themselves into, let alone a baby. 

He was still the most charming bastard she'd ever known. Handsome, suave, generous. And he'd picked her from the crowd. The relationship that had followed had burned brightly, the fights had been just as intense and passionate as the lovemaking. Fuck... it was impossible to not think of that, with him sitting mere inches away. If there was a man on this earth who knew his way around a bedroom, it was Klaus.  With the way he was looking at her now, the still-familiar scent of his cologne... A delicious chill wrapped around her spine at the memory. Silver and blue eyes met over drinks as she thought about how to answer. Silence stretched between them as a flood of old, repressed emotions suddenly fought for center stage. Music played tinnily over the radio, something vaguely between pop and country. It was horrible, but it gave her an idea. "Me? I'm here to-" CRACK!! 

There was a scattering of shocked voices as the lights of the bar got very bright and then very dark.  
    Oh my god, what just happened?! 
    I dunno, maybe lighting got a transformer? 
    Oh my god, you think!?
    The college kids closest had shrieked at the event and were now discussing it in half sober tones in the near total blackness. Sabrina laughed nervously, moving to release her grip on K's hand. She had grabbed it in fright when the lights had vanished, though with how hot her face felt, she was thankful for the dark. He did not need to see her blushing like a teenager at the brief contact. "I came here to relax, which is probably not going to happen if that really was a transformer." She hesitated for a moment before choosing her next words. It was still pouring outside, but... something felt different tonight. She wasn't ready to say goodbye. "The power is probably out at my place too, and I've only got beer there, but... you wanna get out of here?"  It was impossible to read his shadowy expression. Heart thudding in her chest, she realized just how much she wanted to kiss him again. Maybe for tonight, the past could stay where it was and they could start again. 

SABRA

I'm Hell on Heels, Say What You Will

@[Klaudius] <3

Messages In This Thread
    It's 5'o'clock somewhere // Klaudius - by Sabra - 06-12-2018, 06:52 PM
    RE: It's 5'o'clock somewhere // Klaudius - by Sabra - 06-20-2018, 05:36 PM