• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

be my escape || kylin
    After watching is silhouette retreat, and turning to go home herself, she had regretted not having picked up the pretty flower that had floated out onto sea. It was the flower that had made her curious enough to stir her towards the river, bracing the freezing cold and the hollowness of her chest. It had brought Kylin to him, and although his words of destiny and faith had stayed with her, she had longed to have something material to help keeping the memory more alive.

In thought, she had imagined his arrival much more effortless. With the sun warming his back as he came down from one of the few sand banks that appear during low tide. Kylin pictured herself waiting from him with a flower to present, and give him as a welcoming gift.

It is far from the reality as happens today. When her hazel eyes find him – she had been lounging on the beach like she mostly does – he is near drowning. “Svedka!” she calls out, panicked and loudly. Initially she freezes, quite vividly remembering how Kharon had once almost drowned. Back than Father had saved him, but Kerberos is no longer around to do just that for Svedka. Which means it is up to Kylin.

“Svedka!” she repeats, panic still in her voice as she eyes him, now slowly descending into the water from where she had stood upon the surface. It had been quicker to run across the sea, instead of swim to him, but now she’s nearby, there is little she can do for him from her position on the surface. Her fins make it easy for her to keep her head above the surface, less sure she is about keeping both their heads dry. But she wouldn’t know, unless she tries. Not so gracefully she takes a mouthful of his mane – having no other idea on how to get him to the shore safely – and starts swimming to bring them both to the beach.

@[Svedka] Aaaaha, sorry for the wait! And sorry for the short length after the book you wrote.. Shorter posts are just easier for me atm. Hope that's okay! <3

Messages In This Thread
    be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-14-2018, 09:00 AM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-19-2018, 01:47 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-22-2018, 03:55 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 06-22-2018, 04:34 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Svedka - 06-28-2018, 04:02 PM
    RE: be my escape || kylin - by Kylin - 07-02-2018, 03:10 PM