• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  like the dawn, you broke the dark - kag

kagerus
    and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
    To call them a handful would be an understatement, but the true feat is found in the raising of that rambunctious pair. Although I do my best to take some of the weight of motherhood off of Solace's shoulders, the fact is that I can do that a lot better by helping to rule Hyaline than by sticking around the children. Not that I don't love it! I do love it. Hearing them call me Rou always warms my heart and send a grin to my lips; it's not motherhood, but it's something close. It's more than the father can claim, anyway.

If only I realized how much work two kids are, never mind three...
    Tangerine will get whiplash when she sees this one coming.

As it stands, we are on the precipice of autumn. Gusts of wind flirt with our tangled manes as we usher the children off to bed; I stay quiet at Sol's elicited threat, only winking behind her back when a chorus of Rou! You promised one more game of tag! and the like came up in an attempt to bypass their mother's lawful tone. They eventually obliged however, and in the safety of our little grotto, we settle down to sleep.

Tomorrow, at noon, meet me by the driftwood tree. Just me and you.
    Her voice is musical, her kiss is healing; with a warm smile and a warmer heart, I follow her into a black sleep, the only sense I have being of her and her alone.

I awaken before her as usual, careful disentangling myself after twenty minutes spent simply holding her figure against mine as a gentle snore wafts from her nose. The twins are fidgeting, dreaming and kicking each other in their sleeps; reaching out, I sooth the pair into a deeper sleep, sucking away their dreams so that my mate might get an extra hour of sleep before their bafoonery restarts.

The day is uneventful, and in truth I wish it to pass more quickly; but the realm of wakefulness is not mine to control, and so I must suffer each excruciating minute on my lonesome. The border is safe and welcomes no newcomers this day, except perhaps some migrant birds or butterflies. A glance upward reveals the late summer sun in its full, pregnant heat. As the hours pass, it slowly climbs to its peak - and just as it's about to arrive, I find myself conveniently at the southern edge of the west coast. Whooping, my heels kick up - and it's only a matter of time before I finally get to be with her.

My ever lasting love; my Solace.

"Hello beautiful," I murmur with some passion as her dazzling blue eyes make me forget about any ocean, even as it laps at our hooves. My lips spread amorously and adventurously and adorably all at once, a concoction of emotions so potent that one could only ever call it love. Reaching out, I gently brush her forelock behind her ear, laughing and sending warm air across her delicate face as I do so.

"What romance have you planned for us this fine afternoon?" Stepping forward and alongside her, we begin meandering along the coast. "We've some grand caves to explore, an ocean to dip in -" wink "- sea shells to gather, crabs to scare. Of course, I'm mostly here for the view." My eyes go shamelessly over her figure, perhaps not what it once was since having twins, but perfect in my eyes. Perfect and sexy. In this time alone, I can't help but to squeeze in some flirting; god knows I can't swoon my wife with her kids around.

Or, I do a damn good job of hiding it anyway. Sol hates it - or hates that she loves it... She says one thing, but she screams another later in our dreams.

Trying to push down my arousal as it possesses my tongue and waggles it so crassly, I chuckle and bump against her wing, enjoying the closeness of her. There's so much more I want to say - but I can't quite speak right now, unless it's to call her my baby girl and to drive her into the ocean where she can pretend to not like being a little drowned as I have my way with her - because no one would imagine good simple Queen Solace as anything but angelic and puritan - so instead, I remain silent. Hot, needy, and silent.

@[Solace] I haven't gotten laid lately. SORRY LMAO.
    [Image: kag]
    dreamweaver

Messages In This Thread
    RE: like the dawn, you broke the dark - kag - by Kagerus - 06-18-2018, 02:37 PM