• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Heaven help us. - x
    Solace
    Hybrid
    Female
    Buckskin splash with blue highlights in mane and tail
    Color Genetic Code: Ee/Aa/nCr/nSpl (buckskin splash as approved by owner at her birth) 
    Light beam emission, Wings
    Trait Genetic Code: tegteg [LIGHT BEAM EMISSION][WINGS][phasing*] *
    Played by Lavender, used with permission

x

Kagerus
    Female (breeding as the stallion) **
    Arabian hybrid
    Bay Overo w/ clouded leopard markings visible in moonlight (Ee/Aa/nO)
    Kagerou x Rhaego
    Traits/defects: Immortal until she birthes a child, at which point she will die, Dream Manipulation, Tattoo Animation, Antlers
    tegteg [IMMORTALITY][DREAM MANIPULATION] [TATTOO ANIMATION][antlers*] *
    Played by Sid

The foals, in order: ***

Warlight, a female to be played by Lavender (unused/unreserved)
    Rhaegor, a male to be played by Sid (name reserved by sid)
    Sviko, a male to be played by Kuna (name reserved by kuna)
    (Everyone is using their gender pick)

Per alliance prizes, I get to design Rhaegor! 

Rhaegor
    Arabian hybrid
    Male
    Buckskin splash with leopard print tattoos and blue markings (Ee/Aa/nCr/nSpl)
    Genetic precognition (2 space trait) ****

* Waiting on approval of tegtegs in updates
    ** Per PM sent to officials, hoping to use loophole again where Kag dreams herself male to conceive. Much simpler than last time, and makes organic IC sense
    *** Per a PM sent to officials, Lavendar and Sid were hoping to combine their  twin prizes from COTY for a one time triplet occurrence
    **** Please still do a roll for tegteg/trait genetics Smile

I... I hope that's all.
    :)
    NA, NA, NA, 85
    Rhaegor
    Male
    Hybrid
    Kagerus x Solace
    Buckskin splash with leopard print tattoos and blue markings (Ee/Aa/nCr/nSpl)
    tegteg[PRECOGNITION][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION][WINGS][IMMORTALITY][dream manipulation][tattoo animation]
    Due July
    Breedable November
    Played by Sid

NA, NA, NA, 87
    Warlight
    Female
    Hybrid
    Kagerus x Solace
    Bay Splash (Ee/Aa/nSpl) with blue highlights in mane/tail
    tegteg[DREAM TELEPORTATION][light beam emission][immortality][wings][tattoo animation]
    Due July
    Breedable December
    Played by Lavender

NA, NA, NA, 25
    Sviko
    Male
    Hybrid
    Kagerus x Solace
    Palomino Splash Overo (ee/AA/Oo/nCr/nSpl)
    tegteg[IMMORTALITY][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION][TATTOO ANIMATION][wings][dream manipulation]
    Due July
    Breedable November
    Played by Kuna

* dream teleportation is mutated dream manipulation
    I am /screeching/.

THEY ARE PERFECTION. BEAUTIFUL LOVELY PERFECTION. Bless your souls fairies. Thank you times a million.
    @[Sid] @[Lavender] @[Kuna]

Kagerus' new teg isn't approved yet. Sorry, sometimes we get on autopilot with these. Your teg's are subject to change once Kagerus' teg is finalized. We'll update you once this is complete.

Sid, I left you some questions on your updates post. In addition, going forward, please don't post stats that have pending information. It just makes it easier on us. If you end up missing breeding season because you are waiting on us, we will always let you breed late to make up for the time lapse on our end.

-Kyra, because I'm too lazy to switch accounts
    http://beqanna.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=19810

So sorry to make it inconvenient for you guys, it wasn't my intention! I didn't realize that stats could be rolled for late; I will keep that in mind in the future and try not to get ahead of myself!

@[Kyra]
    Heyo, so, we finally have our tegs in order.

Solace: tegteg [LIGHT BEAM EMISSION][WINGS][phasing*]
    Kagerus: tegteg [IMMORTALITY][DREAM MANIPULATION][ANTLERS][companion animal*]

We were wondering if the traits inherited that weren't muddled by the tattoo animation mess could remain the same? If not that's fine, but we've already sort of started character building off of these stats (BECAUSE THEY'RE AMAZING AND SO ARE YOU)!! Most of all is Warlight, whose dream teleportation Lavender would love to see stay around. Thank you so much for your patience and grace with this, and sorry again for the big mess I caused Sad

@[Officials] @[Kyra]
    @[Sid] @[Lavender] @[Kuna]

Updated teg's - i only re-rolled for the effected traits

Rhaegor
    tegteg[PRECOGNITION][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION][IMMORTALITY][wings*][dream manipulation][antlers]
    *** one of the above traits needs to be made non-genetic to fit with the rules (4 spaces genetic traits, 6 total expressed) You have 2, 2, 1, and 0 there. I made wings non-genetic in the database for now, but if you want to change that just post an update.

Warlight
    tegteg[ANTLERS][DREAM TELEPORTATION][light beam emission][immortality][wings]

Sviko
    tegteg[IMMORTALITY][LIGHT BEAM EMISSION][antlers][wings][dream manipulation]
    Thank you Kyra!!!
    Starsonder . Locheed . Oberyn
    Solace . Levi . Firen . Clegane . Warlight