• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas ||
    Arthas
    She agreed to come to Loess with him, relief to the ears. When they reached the kingdom she seemed pleased, as though the kingdom was everything she had remembered. A gentle smile tugged at his lips, watching her take in the scenery once more.

His ears flicked left to her as she spoke, noting the sun was setting. I am sure it will be a beautiful sight he responds, but what he really wanted to say was that she was a beautiful sight. They continued to watch and he couldn't help but gather a familiar feeling. One that reminded him of his last time in beqanna.....with the mare who ripped his heart from him. Although all of his anger from her had been released, was this young mare breaking through to him? The thick wall he put him all these years ago?

His attention flicks from his thoughts back to Rey as she asks if he wanted to go to the steam pools or beach. The steam pool sounds perfect! He smiles, he extends his neck to gently nudge her shoulder and they change the direction of there path to that of the steam pool. Oh Arthas she says, she leaned into him confessing her joy to be back in Loess. Before he could respond she kisses his shoulder and his body grew warm and butterflies fluttered in his stomach. I feel that I'm going to be very happy here she says, a smile curling on his maw. He allows his body to be pressed against hers, he returns the kiss on her cheek, gently nuzzling her. I hope so, I am very happy you came back with me.

They eventually met the steam pool, and he wastes no time stepping in. The water reaches his belly and he was instantly relaxed by the warmth. Rey, I know I told you I was king but what if I stepped down? His gaze flicked to find hers. Was she only interested because of his title? He loved Loess, and he loved being king but he was run thin, and he had different desires to carry out. Plus he had full faith in Wolfbane to lead the kingdom successfully. I will stay in Loess of course, just not as the king.

Dangerous Business

@[Rey] Smile<3

Messages In This Thread
    Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Rey - 06-19-2018, 02:10 PM
    RE: Like a bullet to the brain || Arthas || - by Arthas - 06-19-2018, 07:04 PM