• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Down by the river in the full moonlight || Drustan, Any ||

Adria

Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky

Well, he’s not critical. Adria breathes a rather deep sigh of relief that bends the grass beneath them as Drustan arcs his neck out to greet her, and she feels a few of her nerves settles when he chooses to remain close. From here on out, the gold-laced-white filly is determined to just be herself as mother had said and she begins by perking her small ears towards him while he speaks.

“Oh, I see!” The girl nods, flashes of her own sire’s serrated teeth coming to mind. It would make sense then that Drustan should have such oddish things; suddenly her eyes are locked on them and she wishes that she had oddish things too. “And I agree with her … they look sharp.” Adria tells him, about as reverent as a child could manage to be. Meanwhile, her lilac-colored gaze roams over their pale, rough surface.

“Sometimes I get scales, but only when I go swimming.” The filly chirps, turning a shy cheek away from him to look at just about anything else. “Sometimes Scales” weren’t cool - horns were. “Do you ever swim?” She asks slowly, angling her fine little head back towards the shore she came from.

@[Drustan] TY <3

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Down by the river in the full moonlight || Drustan, Any || - by Adria - 06-26-2018, 09:36 PM