• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  Down by the river in the full moonlight || Drustan, Any ||

Adria

Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky

No, she thinks as he tilts his dark and curious head near her, No thanks! Instead she squeals softly, hopping aside with the playful swish of her tail to tell him about her scales and he, surprisingly, seems interested. Drustan would like her to show him (no please or thank you,) and he insists with a gentle nudge but the spotted filly doesn’t speak up in protest. She’s too frozen by shyness and the fact that she likes being nudged by this strange colt.

Only, another foal interrupts them. Exhaling when Drustan turns to face the other youngster, Adria squares her feet and takes a long look at the new boy. He seems so similar and yet so different than Drustan - both of them equally rude, though. She watches the way they size one another up, listening intently to the horned colt’s reply but she doesn’t exactly like it.

“HEY!” She yells suddenly, stamping her hoof. The force of her shout is pure air, strong enough that it blows both Drustan and the Unknown colt’s mane’s into a flurry of action. Atop her pretty head, she’s buried both ears into the dark folds of her neck. “As my mother would say, you two should play nice.”

Shaking from pure nerves, the sudden burst of courageous adrenaline leaving her, Adria wobbles to stand alongside the blue roan and huffs quietly towards their new friend. “Now are you coming or not? I’m gonna show Drustan here my scales. I’m Adria.”

@[Drustan] @[Santana]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Down by the river in the full moonlight || Drustan, Any || - by Adria - 06-28-2018, 01:43 PM