• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  undone in sorrow - arthas
    Arthas
    The petite dun mare was not the same, she was different than when they first met. She was an innocent child, with the world before her. Now....now she is damaged, she not only has physical scars from the battle with the bastards in Sylva she has emotional damage. She may not confide in Arthas', she may have hidden some secrets from him, but he can put the pieces together. He knows the jist of what happened while she was in Sylva. He has not sought her out since she returned to Loess, and mainly it was because he could not bare looking at her. He could not bare seeing the pain that he caused for her.

But here she is...before him...making his heart flutter again. Dammit he thinks to himself. I just wanted to see you she says, her blue muzzle warm against his cheek. I hope you are settling in well back in Loess... What else was he to say? I am sorry that I ruined your life? He caused her all this damage why the hell does she keep coming back for more? He failed her, but she was still forgiving of him.

He wanted to fight the urge but he could not, he steps closer to her his cheek gently trails down her neck. I missed you she says, his gaze flicks to her I missed you too Lepis. what was it that she wanted? Did she still want him even after everything that has happened to her? He moves pressing his body against hers, his maw trailed down her spine. What did you really want to say Lepis? He asks flicking his head back towards the blue and dun mare, was there a meaning for this meeting?

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-23-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-23-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:51 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-27-2018, 08:30 PM