• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  undone in sorrow - arthas
    Arthas

She was a new Lepis, not that he was complaining. Perhaps it was because she was older now, more mature, but she surely knew how to express what she wanted. His eyes follow her as she responds, how she missed Loess when she was gone. But did you miss me? he thinks to himself.

She admits she did not want to talk and his eyes narrow on her, what was it she wanted then? But she finally says what he wanted to hear I just wanted to see you a smirk grows on his maw. He extends his neck gently nuzzling her flank, she moves her head from his back trailing her muzzle down his ribs. She circles around him, pressing into him. He knew what she was doing, and the tension built up inside, he tried his hardest to maintain his composure. She steps closer whispering into his ear I wanted you and he just about lost himself, but with a bit of discipline he remains where he stands.

His gaze follows as he watches her move once again, she looks at him and she flicks her tail pressing into his neck. She was not looking to play a game, she was telling him exactly what she wanted. The tension between his legs was almost unbearable, he reaches out and gently nips at her rump. You want me to don't you? she asks, her tone had a hint of sorrow in it. Please she says and he flicks his eyes to hers Lepis, I have wanted you since the moment I met you.

With that he jumps atop her, he knows the pain she suffered in Sylva and makes sure that he is gentle with her no matter how rough he really wanted it to be. He reaches out to grab a bit of her mane, yanking on it as he passionately thrusts into her. He knew what season it was, that at the end of this they would walk away and she would birth his child this coming spring. A picture he had dreamt of since he sent her away to Sylva. He gives one last thrust as he reaches his climax, a shiver spiraling up his spine, he lay atop of for a few breaths before falling back to the grounds core. He moves, trailing his maw across her body until he stops at the base of her neck. Lepis, I will always want you, and I will always protect you. he steps closer, wrapping his neck around her.

Dangerous Business

@[Lepis]

Messages In This Thread
    undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 06:58 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-19-2018, 07:11 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-19-2018, 08:30 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-23-2018, 09:06 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-23-2018, 10:35 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Arthas - 06-24-2018, 06:51 PM
    RE: undone in sorrow - arthas - by Lepis - 06-27-2018, 08:30 PM